CureZone   Log On   Join
Eye Sight Improvement with lugols, Anyone Else?

FULLOFJOY Views: 3,818
Published: 13 years ago

Eye Sight Improvement with lugols, Anyone Else?

I took Lugols Iodine a while back for a couple to a few weeks. Started with one drop then went to about 3 drops 2x day. The headaches really got to me at that point and more anxiety (I used to have panic attacks) so I stopped taking it. But in the short time I took it I noticed improvement in my vision and I was able to tolerate foods that I couldn't before. So I finally decided to give it another go since eye sight is valuable to me as it is to most people. So I started about 6 weeks ago at low dose and Then a couple of days I did a high dose last week. But now I'm back at about 25 mg and working up to 6 drops. I've used iodoral 1/3 of the time, this last time. My eyesight has improves substantially. I used to only be able to read large print without my reading glasses unless I was in outdoor light. Now I can read regular and small print in dim lit rooms. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this in such a short time on iodine? I think I may stay at 6 drops for a while as i'm 5 foot 4 inches tall and only way a little less than 100 lbs if that makes any difference on my dosage.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.283 sec, (1)