CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can candida affect the eyes?

mackenzie1 Views: 72,500
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,012,923

Re: Can candida affect the eyes?

I'm like you, Asanlight, just the thought of worms gives me the creeps, so I didn't look. I didn't want to look. Some people amaze me, though, who not only look, they take pictures and post them on the internet!

I took a probiotic while on Humaworm the first time last April, but Humaworm says not to take probiotics until you've finished the round. This is because Humaworm kills the good bacteria in the probiotics along with the all of the yeast and fungus. So, I'm not taking probiotics this time until I've finished. I might start them back up a week or so before finishing the Humaworm so that the bacteria will have a head start in getting reestablished after I've finished this round.

So far I haven't had any die-off like I had the first time, so I take that as a good sign that the candida and fungus have not reestablished themselves since the last time I took Humaworm in April. Yeah!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

7.766 sec, (1)