CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Lip Problem and Associated Issues

lips_problems Views: 5,363
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 376,129

Re: My Lip Problem and Associated Issues

I would like to ask same question.

i have major lips problems.

when i was 14 yrs old i had the habit of peeling my lower lips. i used rub my lower lips very harshly with clothe. i had little bit black lower lips i wanted it to be pink color so i used to rub and peel the sensitive part of lower lip. this process has gone for long time. i hurt my lips very badly. now it is hurting very worst for me. it used to dry every morning, and the dried skin used to come look like departed part of my lips, and when i wash my face and it used to become like wet bread. and it used to give more pain and problem. i have lost my sensitive part of my lower lips.

so now i am in great toruble

now i am 21 yrs old, i am suffering from greatest problems of lips.

my whole lower lips will dry for everyday and it that sensetive skin daily used to come out and againg new skin used to come in place of that, again for 6 hours it used to be ok but again it used to dry and it used to give me major pain, i cannot open my mouth properly, i cannot speak proprly, i cannot enjoy my life like others, the lip skin used to depart form my lips everday.

now i am in great trouble i cannot look good due to this problem.

it has become a danger problem for me, i cannot feel the beautiful world.

i cannot feel any thing beautiful around me.

i have become like a mental person from this problem.

i cannot speak with any body by keeping eye contact, i am feeling very gulity. due to this lips problems.

i have applied many things but it is not at all useful.

i have consulted to Doctors but even they not able to understand my problems.

Please help me in getting my beautiful lips back.

Please Please Please Please Please

help me......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.813 sec, (1)