CureZone   Log On   Join
DeWormer and OJ Fast Working!!!

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

More
carlas Views: 1,013
Published: 16 years ago

DeWormer and OJ Fast Working!!!

I've been on the Dewormer for about 4 weeks. Did a liver flush last weekend and tried to start the OJ Fast Saturday. However, I kept giving in to food. MH was right you must do epsom salt first for 3 days. I found some capsules at the health store and made my own es capsules. About 12 capsules is 1 TBS. The ES cuts out alot of the hunger.

Wednesday Day 1, I fought the hunger, but had to have some almonds. Mixed fresh pineapple with the OJ and drank that, water and lemon water. Also took 8 LBB's. Had good bowel movements all day, but that night I felt like I was flushing battery acid - It really burned!! I was wondering if this was old acid matter coming out.

Day 2, had almonds, OJ, and for dinner carrot and celery juice plus lots of water. Not really hungry, but no BM's all day. I finally went for a long walk around 9:30 and upon returning made some lemon water. Finally around 11:30 I had to go, yeah... it felt weird and when I checked the bowel was really red! I first thought it was blood. But when I examined, it was red "things". With bodies and runners coming out of them.....kind of 1/2 moon shaped - big and small ones. There must have been 100 or so. Then I went once more - 50 or so. Went to the bathroom some more - just stuff no red things.

Day 3, after the ES, passed about 50 red things again. This time I got some out and poked them with a toothpick. They were solid and squishy, so they are not old fecal matter.

I feel so much better and I know I'm on the right path to better health. I'm hoping more stuff comes out today.

Thank you MH for the dewormer and the OJ Fast.

Good luck to you all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)