CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I hear you.

grzbear Views: 8,332
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,011,418

Re: I hear you.

You make some very good points, I like your reasoning skills.

"Then I started working on re-mineralization. I have found that this has solved most of my problems."

That is a powerful statement and brings to light the very real need for balance in all things, including iodine.

RE: Fluoride

Calcium fluoride is found in bones and has been shown to be essential in the hardening of the enamel of teeth. That said, these studies from over 100 years ago were dealing with fluoride consumed in foods etc. along with the accompanying calcium and ALL additional co-factors... NOT industrially produced fluoride waste.

This makes a huge difference. I also believe that bromide has its roles in the body as well... it is all a balancing act that has been thrown out of balance due to many different reasons.

Halide balancing is important... I will avoid unnatural forms of halides and not worry a bit about those, including bromine and fluorine found in foods.

I do not think it uncommon at all to find an individual that can benefit from a nutrient and another that needs to limit exposure in the same house. I see it all the time.

As an aside, I have put as much as 40 drops of Lugol's in coconut oil and rubbed it all in over my body... no apparent affect at all.

Good post speedy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.891 sec, (1)