CureZone   Log On   Join
caution abt h2o2 therapy

San2006 Views: 1,739
Published: 12 years ago

caution abt h2o2 therapy

I tried h2o2 a couple of days ago. And I must say, it helped with allergy ( when sprayed using a nasal pump). So I was very interested in it.

I started taking 2-3 drops of 35% h2o2 in my morning water, and felt amazing. Like the bowels were more well formed and complete. I went upto 8 drops, just once in morning.

But very soon, I noticed, I had "high heart rate" and some chest pain ( problem I NEVER had before). My resting heart rate was 110 bpm. I know, I get high heart rate from hypoglycemia. So I continue to research.

I learnt abt Nitric Oxide, and how the body produces NO to dialate the blood vessels and keeps our BP normal. so lowered NO can lead to heart attacks; WOW. that was scary for me. The nascent Oxygen of h2o2 might be reacting with NO to form NO2 and rendering it useless.

Increasing my protein, helped with my heart rate, but I am now going to be cautious about h2o2 therapy.

M Conclusion: too much oxygen can be harmful. oh wow.!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.936 sec, (1)