CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I hear you.

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 8,428
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,011,252

Re: I hear you.

I don't believe that I have a problem with flouride, infact, I use flouride toothpaste and know that it is helpful to me. I stopped using flouride for about 6 months and in that time I began to develop a cavity and my teeth became sensitive. I told my dentist that I had stopped using flouride and she prescribed a strong flouride toothpaste, next dental visit the cavity was gone and the sensitivity was better. That said none of my 4 kids have cavities (9-19yrs old), but my youngest has flourosis showing up in his teeth...he cannot use flouride toothpaste and he needs to chelate flouride from his body. Interestingly, his older siblings were born in a town that did not flouridate the water, but the youngest was exposed to flouridated drinking water. I am not conviced that flouride needs to be chelated from everyone. I don't know enough about bromide to make any assumptions, but I will say that I never drink soda and while growing up my mom never had it around, but I understand too that it is found in processed foods as well.

I was having trouble with my periods for about 6-7 years, moodiness, breast tenderness, heavy flow. So, I took iodoral and it seemed to go fine, then an ND switched me to prolamine and initially things went fine, then all the sudden I started having bad reactions, such as dental pain headaches. I stopped taking iodine, then I tried iodoral again and the same reactions occured. Also during this time I had resolved an adrenal and thyriod issue, they were just a bit off balance and gladulars were able to correct them within in just about 2-3 months of supplementing.

Perhaps I got what I needed from the short time frame I took Iodine and my reserve was met. The SCIO says my Iodine levels are excellent.

Then I started working on re-mineralization. I have found that this has solved most of my problems. My periods have really lightened up and my breasts tenderness is nearly gone. I still get Iodine because my multi has the daily recommended dose (from Kelp) and in addition cellfood, concentrace & fulvic acid, of which I take, all have iodine in them.

Also I have tried putting a drop of Lugol's in coconut oil and applying it to my skin, but it always makes me sick. I really don't understand why. I only hope that my experiences that I share can help others in the way they approach their quest for good health.

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts Grzbear,

Speedy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.422 sec, (2)