CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CFS and fibromyalgia, feel like I am dying...

pb3046 Views: 2,013
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,011,052

Re: CFS and fibromyalgia, feel like I am dying...

Mysti, I had fibromyalgia so bad each morning when I got up I felt like my shoulder was broken. I had no range of motion. I was so tired I could hardly work, and limited my work to 2-3 hours a day, just a few days a week. I just couldn't get going. I stayed in bed a lot. I was diabetic, hypertensive and depressed, and I was taking medications for all of these.

I started reading the Iodine Supplementation Forum and on April 15, 2007, started on iodine. I did not feel anything at first and was disappointed for the first three weeks. Then at three weeks I realized my fibromyalgia pain had definitely lessened. Now, less than six months later, I have no fibromyalgia pain. It's a miracle.

To add to that, at three months I was able to get off all my medications, and stay off them. I know the lowering of hypertension was due to the salt regimen that is recommended with the Iodine protocol, but the rest I credit to iodine. I am now able to be out in the sun all day, work 5-6 hours a day, at least five days a week. I am not wholly well, but I have come a very long way.

A vegetarian diet does not work for me. I do very well on a diet of good protein with non starchy vegetables. I have to avoid fruits to a large degree and grains altogether.

Hope this gives you another option to think about.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)