CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone hear what I am saying???

jfh Views: 8,464
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,011,152

Re: Does anyone hear what I am saying???

I'm listening and I'm hearing. I have no experience with any forms other than Lugol's, organic (Iodex), and kelp. I need Lugol's; because I need both Iodine and iodide. I have not tried Iodoral; but I understand that others prefer it and believe that it may be more bioavailable. It really depends upon the individual and what issues need to be addressed. I mean, for example, you absolutely cannot address fibrocyctic breast disease without both Iodine and iodide. The pros and cons will change depending upon the individual's need. I've heard people that refuse any form other than seaweed; and really, that is okay too - for that individual. I'm afraid the advantages and disadvantages will require debate too. I don't think people are ignoring you. It's just that it is a difficult question; a question that we all have had; and may still be trying to address. Even the dosage has been debated to no avail.

If you could find some site/document that shows this comparative information; please bring it here. This is something that should go in the FAQ. Really. I'm not kidding. We need it. I need it.

Anyone else care to try?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)