CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: schooling is about to grow!

prayervoice Views: 1,600
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 101,047

Re: schooling is about to grow!

Hello Joel.

It is my understanding that a person can only get their hands on schooling book #2 and those beyond, by first having completed the Study Guide for book #1. Which begs the question "when are all the people who want book #2 going to do the work and complete the Study Guide for book #1?"

And to those complaining about the cost of the Study Guide #1, there is a lesson to be learned. If it were free or just a few bucks, everyone would order it and then proceed to do nothing with it.

Study Guide #1 is a good example of this. Even though it costs $100, a good number of people have ordered it. Inside each volume sent out by your good self or your dear wife, there is a list of the people who have ordered it. To date only one person has ever successfully completed Study Guide #1.

I encourage everyone who has bought the guide to read book #1 twice and then get on with answering the wonderful questions. You can do it open-book style. You can look up the answers. Which is the true way to learn. I believe it is far better to know where the information you seek is, and then go look it up. This is much better than the silly memory work that students have to do at present. Any way, the most up to date knowledge available to mankind that can extend his/her life is available to those of us on this list who really want to learn about it and are looking forward to self experimenting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.439 sec, (1)