CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One More PH/ pickling lime question

anja Views: 1,978
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,008,403

Re: One More PH/ pickling lime question

no, I've read that in his forum and website, and I'm not bashing anybody. He does sound pretty eccentric, but I know people who would be labeled certifiably nuts who are quite brilliant, and often those fringe-dwellers have a piece of the truth, they're tapped in somehow. Maybe he's onto something, maybe not, I don't know... People seem pretty divided about this topic. I'm just reading and trying to figure all this out. I don't go off and do something just because someone on Curzone who has credentials unknown to me says I should. It's good to ask questions, I've learned the hard way it's better to gather all the info you can (from all viewpoints) before "self-experimenting." Not having a Science background, it's all plausible-sounding gobbeldy-gook to me, on both sides of the coin. BTW, you took the term "manipulating" to be negative, that's not how I meant it. I mean manipulating something as in creatiing or changing it by way of a tool or tools. Not like saying a person is "manipulative," which has a negative connotation. One would think I have nuthin' but time on my hands, but I just did a quick Webster's check to make sure I'm not off my mark. I was using def. #1. :)

1: to treat or operate with or as if with the hands or by mechanical means especially in a skillful manner
2 a: to manage or utilize skillfully b: to control or play upon by artful, unfair, or insidious means especially to one's own advantage
3: to change by artful or unfair means so as to serve one's purpose

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.610 sec, (1)