CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One More PH/ pickling lime question

anja Views: 2,136
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,008,401

Re: One More PH/ pickling lime question

Thanks. I did print out your drink recipe and might try it, it's diluted enough that it seems reasonable. If you weren't feeling bad before you started, did you feel better after being on the drink for a period of time? I'm still in the reading & research phase because there seem to be valid-sounding points on both side of the "dabate" about how to approach alkalizing. I have read that blood PH must remain constant to support life, and that when it's in danger of becoming too acid, your body will pull minerals from bones, etc., to buffer it. I wonder what happens if your blood becomes too alkaline. Does the drink affect the blood PH by introducing minerals? I'm still not totally clear on how urine and saliva PH reflect the blood PH, other than what I've heard about minerals causing your body to dump acids, in which case I would think your urine/saliva PH would show up more acid if that's occurring. I'm taking s rather expensive supplement of trace minerals from fulvic acid that I think might be re-mineralizing me - at least my nails are stronger and growing faster, that's usually a good indicator, I think. The directions do say that if you are testing your PH, you might be more acid at first for that same reason - acid dumping.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)