CureZone   Log On   Join
One More PH/ pickling lime question

anja Views: 2,355
Published: 12 years ago

One More PH/ pickling lime question

So in the V forum it was suggested (and sort of makes sense to me, though I have absolutely no scientific background) that the body's PH is more of a barometer of health vs. something to be manipulated in order to attain health. The suggestion was to alkalize through removing the sources causing acidity - foods, stress, etc.

Has anyone improved their health by alkalizing with moreless' drink? Since he recommends dietary changes, also, I find myself wondering how many of the improvements some people make are due in large part to those changes, but there are at least a few people who feel they have benefited greatly from that pickling lime drink (and yet some who felt worse off). I've got s jar, haven't opened it, still afraid of it, but still gathering information and not ruling it out totally. I'm wondering if I tried it, whether I'd know soon enough if it was helping or harming me, and could discontinue if it didn't feel right before doing irreparable damage. Most likely I'll just try alkalizing without it, first.

I have a friend with cancer who has a pretty good PH now that she's back on a mostly raw diet. But she still has the cancer, so I guess that might say something about PH....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)