CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Champex

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
chi-chibi Views: 2,848
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,007,719

Re: Champex

Hi again 17924,
I wish I could get Champex, but unfortunately I cannot afford the price as it is not sold in the states, and the cheapest it would cost me would about 60 or 70 per bottle online O_o Have you been able to find it somewhere for a lesser price by any chance? As for the Pro-M, the reason I'm only taking one pill is that each one contains 500 mg of the mushroom extract, whereas the odor cleanse contains 75 mg and champex has 250 mg. Champex I think recommends that you take about 2-6 pills, about 500 - 1500 mg per day. You're right, I should up the dose to maybe two or three pills a day, but I'm starting out slow so that my body can adjust and not freak out.

I think the zinc supplements are also helping considerably with the Body Odor , I remember reading somewhere that it helps to balance out the hormones in the body and reduce Body Odor . I've actually tried chlorella before (sun chlorella specifically) and the Body Mint (chlorophyllin tablets) along with probiotics (acidophilus live cultures...I've even eaten plain yogurt in large quantities for its active cultures). Although they reduced the smell, they never really got rid of it, sadly. I'm trying to change my diet too, I've cut out most meat, and I tend to eat very small portions of food to allow my body to digest it better.

I'm also suffering from an extremely putrid scalp odor (where most of my odor comes from) along with fecal Body Odor and a general body odor everywhere else :( *sigh* I'm REALLY hoping this treatment will work, I hate having to take so many supplements, but if it works, it's worth it. It's just that I would never know which one was actually helping, or if the combination of all these supplements work hand-in-hand to fight the odor. It's like this huge nightmare of a Science experiment. I understand your fear of testing out the results, I'm afraid that if it doesn't work, I'll be put down again...back to the drawing board. But for me, I have classes daily so I'm constantly observing other people's reactions. I'll definitely keep everyone posted on how it goes, it's just too early to gauge if the Pro-M has worked to its full potential. Good luck!

~Chi-chibi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (2)