>>Ted, our Bangkok Thailand contributor responds: "Hydrogen peroxide oxidizes chemicals and other toxins which tend to accumulate in the liver. You can tell the effect after taking a week with improved liver status and clearer skin. It makes liver be able to process foods more efficiently without excess toxins build up that the body has difficulty removing."<<
>>Hydrogen peroxide, if you actually play around with chemistry as long as I have, does neutralize an awful lot of toxins inside your body, including chemical toxins in the liver as well as snake's venom, into a less toxic form of chemicals. In my opinion, it is the second reason, that is why your felt better. This is not the kind of information you find in the internet since, right now, everyone is copying everyone's else information. They are simply not doing original research, experiments or observations. <<
Does consuming H2o2 have other beneficial effects or dangers?
There might be side-effects when liver is detoxing the chemical toxins. For instance, when I started I used to get bloated with just 1-2 drops. But I kept with the program and now bloating is not much of a problem. when Liver detoxes too fast, blood sugar may fall. So eating more protein should be considered. Its extremely important to look for any side-effects and take immediate action. Cut back on dosage if it calls for.
Where do you find the food grade h2o2 35%?
Health Food Store.
>>I tried hyperbaric before. It is a subject that really interests me. After a number of sessions I started having some bleeding from nose and rectum at same time. Ihad stabilized bp through meds but maybe that was not enough. I thought that hyperbaric relaxed the vessels via oxygen and release of nitric oxide? Could be wrong because I felt something was off with bp and it was very high on arrival home, but it may or may not be linked to that at all. Just some observations from my experience.<<
I am just going the cheap route and consuming h2o2. I think thats the cheapest form of oxidative therapy you can do. I read a case on EarthClinic, where someone put 3% h2o2 in their nostril, ( for clogged sinus) and suffered from nose bleed. So I am cautious of that. But spraying 3% h2o2 in mouth using nasal spray pump, helps with allergy symptoms in my case and stops post nasal drip. I have no idea how it could cause high BP. So far, I dont have high BP. I am not sure abt "nitric oxide theory" Also occasionaly putting 3% h2o2 in ears may help releive a case of sinusitis. ( it did in my case). I am pretty new to h2o2, but I think its a good therapy and powerful. we just have to make sure we understand the side-effects clearly and take appropriate action.