CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: h2o2 might be lowering my blood sugar

San2006 Views: 10,095
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,007,330

Re: h2o2 might be lowering my blood sugar

Thanks for the advice. I got my protein powders yesterday, and I took them in my smoothie today. I think my heart rate was too high. (110 bpm!!)

I have reduced my h2o2 dosage to 4 drops today. And I will closely monitor my heart rate. Protein powders in general help me with hypoglycemia. so lets see. Once my heart rate has stabilised, I will consider increasing the h2o2 dosage again.

I have noticed that anything which detoxes the liver, causes hypoglycemia in me. Last time I got severly hypo-glycemic, I had started b-complex ( which also clean the liver). So some whey protein powder stabilised my heart rate to 76 bpm. Then I ran out of my protein powders and heart rate shot up.

My BP is always normal, but I get high heart rate. So I have to monitor that closely.

thanks for the dietary advice. I am going to follow that. Will post once I have my heart rate in range.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)