CureZone   Log On   Join
trying to find my way

amywang Views: 1,558
Published: 14 years ago

trying to find my way

O.K.

I'm trying to do my own research as has been suggested. I have clicked on the rr and rrr's and nothing there - I have read through the faq's - thank you

I am trying to find out why everyone uses Lugols instead of detoxified oganic asian kelp Iodine which I have just gotten a supply of today.

It's kind of hard to sift through all of this to find an answer. I click on RR and get nothing - rrr's and get nothing....

I just want to know where to start - and I did find a post that has a protocol which includes salt loading - doesn't explain what that is for though or did I miss it. I am not going to throw my detoxified organic sea kelp Iodine out but am curious why no one mentions it. I am going to go with it...

I was reading one of the ealier threads in trying to do my own research ( I had decided to start at the beginning - well I realize that this will take longer than my health can stand I fear) but anyway it was very intersting discussion about arsenic. I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. something I remember form at least 40 years ago when I first heard about Edgar Casey and it was that he sometimes prescribed arsenic as a healing subtance for some people. That's all.

thanks friends

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)