CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some MC resources I have found

Views: 1,422
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,007,064

Re: Some MC resources I have found

Actually he says something like "Continue taking your medications during the MC."

The justification for this statement is that he cites from Burroughs booklet in that Burroughs says not to take any vitamins during the cleanse but doesn't mention anything about medications.
So he says therefore it is OK to take the drugs(meds).

Of course its not mentioned in the booklet.
Back in the 1940's when the booklet was written, almost nobody was taking that stuff.
The exact point where his statement is wrong is where Burroughs lists what to take during the cleanse and then says "nothing else is to be taken during the cleanse".

The whole crux of this is that Glickmans statement of "keep taking your drugs" is just a gimmick to keep the feds away.
He dosent want the food and drug guys to close up his money making site.
In this country of freedom one has to be careful not to go against the medical establishment.
The sad part is Glickman goes in the wrong direction to keep things comfy for himself.
He could have taken the middle of the road and said nothing.
The sadest part is that he knows just how wrong it is for someone to be taking drugs as does Kevin Trudeau (author of Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About)

The difference here is Kevin is not a coward and is standing up for what is right and true and what is best for the greatest number of people.
Kevin has to set aside some of his cash for legal fees in order to keep telling the truth.
Not so for Glickman. He's not going to go that road.

Do you think I might be a little disappointed with Peter Glickman?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)