CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some MC resources I have found

sethie Views: 1,357
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,006,693

Re: Some MC resources I have found

Thanks for the heads up on marketing theory- to be sure it is not something I am very well versed in.

As for the "loose weight" thing, you are right, the first words in the book are "Loose weight!" Maybe this is something I am just a bit naive about- having been skinny my whole life and not approaching the Master-Cleanse with the intention of loosing weight, maybe I am not fully aware of the ways in which that site pressures people or tries to "snag" those who are desperate to loose weight.

You could be right about the site's "sole purpose" to be to separate you from your money. The designers of that site very well have had this, and only this in mind when they wrote the site.

As I have sat with your post, what I realized is that although the forum was extremely helpful for me- maybe the ideas contained therein could be harmful or dangerous for other people... although I don't feel as if the site has caused me any financial or psychological hardship- maybe it has for other people.

I guess what I am left with is just not knowing what is good, helpful or harmful for other people. I can only say what is helpful or harmful for me- and the forum there very much was... actually moreso then this one in some ways, while this one is more helpful in other ways.

You and anon user have opened my eyes to how desperate people are to loose weight and how other may try and take advantage of that desperation and for that I thank you for making me more aware.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)