CureZone   Log On   Join
Detox help.

briefglory Views: 811
Published: 12 years ago

Detox help.

Hi -

Last week my husband and I started the Humaworm cleanse.  Both of us had symptoms that we had a hard time dealing with.  He had extreme brain fog and tiredness.  I had brain fog and headaches, also tired.  Even though we don't have real taxing schedules, we do have some obligations that we need to meet.  We both ended up going off the pills after 4 days because we couldn't function.  Actually I cut down to one a day.

So my question is this:  Can we start out slower and increase the dosage?  If we do this, do we need to take it longer than the 30 days - until the same number of pills are consumed?   Or do we need to just stash ourselves away for 2 weeks while we go through this detox?

Do you have any suggestions for helping with detox symptoms?  We started this when we did because we had a window of time where we didn't have too much going.  Now we are expecting company at our home for a couple of weeks.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I am usually sensitive to taking products but I have been surprised by the reactions of my husband.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)