CureZone   Log On   Join
I got rid of my uterine fibroids with a change of diet

healing naturally Views: 17,862
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,004,637

I got rid of my uterine fibroids with a change of diet

I switched to a raw foods vegan diet (the halleluja Diet
http://www.hacres.com).
I ate 85% raw, drank a quart of carrot juice a day that I juiced, and took a tablespoon of Barley Green 3-4 times a day. I went on the diet for other physical/medical reasons. Several months into the diet I passed my uterine fibroid tumors. It was an added bonus. I came to the conclusion that I had given my body so much nutrition (and had omitted the negative impact items that had previously been going into my mouth and body) that my body started fixing things. I experienced several other "healing crises" before my body dealt with the uterine fibroids. And that was also a healing crisis. Two weeks past my usual menstrual period I developed acute, severe cramps one day--unfortunately at work where I was lying on the floor for 2 hours. The cramps were so bad that I would start to pass out if I sat up. I finally made it to the nearby bathroom and sat on the toilet since sometimes bearing down can help lessen cramps. Plop, plop! Two tan fibroid tumors into the toilet bowl. No blood, just fibroids.

If you give your body what it needs, it will make the corrections needed itself. I did not know about Iodine then. My guess is that Iodine would have sped up the process of my body healing. But even without Iodine (and being very iodine deficient) my body dealt with several major issues in my life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)