CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How does one deflect insults, arguments, and mean people?

fsnaturelady Views: 2,228
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 100,242

Re: How does one deflect insults, arguments, and mean people?

You are learning about herbs and natural ways; in doing so, your mind and body are working together; your cells are preparing for acceptance of the herbs. Your belief in natural health is also part of your healing and so you will make progress. Unless the body is accepting of the particular type of healing offered, the healing will not take place.

Fortunately, my husband will try anything that I am trying which makes life much easier; my sons choose alternative. I know that my brother could improve his health with natural methods, but he has chosen the medical mafia. That is who he believes in; my Dad was the same. So, I don't try to convert people. Not worth my time. If someone IS interested in alternative methods, of course, I would be happy to give guidance.

Just keep what you are doing to yourself; it will make your own progress easier and, as you become more knowledgeable and make progress, you will gain confidence in what you are doing. You will soon be bullet-proof (It won't matter what others have to say -- you will know from your own results that you can take care of yourself.).

Best of Luck.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)