if it is toxic to the worm it is toxic to us
See, this is the fantastical bullshit that keeps curezone from being more helpful. No, that is not the case at all, and to say this is to be completel ....
>if it is toxic to the worm it is toxic to us
See, this is the fantastical bullshit that keeps curezone from being more helpful. No, that is not the case at all, and to say this is to be completely ignorant of the differences in helminth metabolisms. The majority of antihelmintics are GABA uptake inhibitors, or prevent the worms from processing glucose. We use GABA in our brains, so large doses of those drugs can cause minor issues for us, like temporary psychosis, seizures, or just headaches. All of these are temporary and leave no lasting effects. Worms use it in their entire nervous system, so inhibiting it paralyzes them and can cause permanent damage to their nervous system. In processing glucose, humans have several different metabolisms for that depending on the system. In our case, the only one that is affected by antihelmintics is in our bone marrow. LARGE, SUSTAINED doses can suppress our bone marrow; not kill, but suppress. The result is a decrease in white blood cells.
This is the limit of negative effects when treating with the vast majority of antiparasitic drugs. In a lot of cases they are metabolized into other antihelmintic chemicals and passed harmlessly from the body. Prazi is one of the ones that should concern you, but albendazole, for example, should not.
I know this individual is long gone and too stupid to understand what I've said here, but please do not listen to this sort of nonsense. Some people on here drink Turpentine
and castor oil. Clove and oregano oil are caustic enough to be more dangerous than the majority of antiparasitics people use on here. Including prazi. Be sane and well-researched in your approach to fighting these infections.