Ken Presner replies
9. ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS FROM ZAPPING?
There are two possible side effects from zapping with The Ultimate Zapper that you should be aware of. The first is die-off, which may last for a few hours, at most. The second is electroporation which can last for up to 24 hours. Electroporation opens the cells to nutrients, herbs and medication. I discuss die-off and electroporation in detail, below.
1. Die-off. When parasites and bacteria die off they produce ammonia and other toxins. If the die-off happens too quickly you can feel the effects of that die-off. If you zap slowly you will probably not feel the effects. Die-off can make you feel a bit light-headed, as though you had the flu. This same reaction happens with people who are taking antibiotics which kill bacteria. The die-off effect is not dangerous and it normally lasts for only a few hours. In 12 years I have never heard back from anyone about lingering effects. If you do feel the effects of die-off the best thing to do is cut back the number of minutes you zap. When all is said and done the vast majority of people never feel any die-off symptoms at all. Die-off usually happens very slowly and gradually, too slowly to be felt.
I always suggest that people start zapping slowly and work up to their maximum level of comfort. People wo are very sensitive should start zapping for only one minute. It may take 3 to 7 days at this level before they can comfortably move up to two minutes, then three or more minutes. They may not be able to move up to 7 minutes without starting to feel die-off symptoms, in which case they should cut back. This is not a problem, because of their sensitivity, they are receiving the full therapeutic effects with The Ulimate Zapper even before they get to seven minutes. The Ultimate Zapper is the most powerful zapper available. It's therapeutic benefits are often felt very quickly. People who are less sensitive can quickly begin zapping for 7 to 10 minutes and they may be able to zap up to 3 times a day without ever feeling any any die-off symptoms. The die-off effect is also known as the Herxheimer reaction.
From Wikipedia: Typically [with the Herxheimer effect] the death of these bacteria and the associated release of endotoxins occurs faster than the body can remove the toxins via the natural detoxification process performed by the kidneys and liver.
Back in 2002 there was a report posted on the following website about The Ultimate Zapper:
Here is the report:
"Saturday, May 25, 2002
Warning, Start slowly
WARNING: I recently got a call from a lady who used a 2000 Hz 15 volt ''Ultimate Zapper'' made by a company in Canada. She told me that the result of using the device was neurological damage that has not cleared up. I doubted that the zapper itself could cause damage and asked her about the details. She had used the unit 40 minutes a day from the first day.
[I have added emphasis to these two sentences. They are the key to the problem. Please see below for more information - Ken Presner]
The result, she says, has been fairly serious problems that have lasted for a couple years. It appears that she had killed something like candida or Lyme spirochetes so fast that toxins had caused damage. These are research devices only. They are not approved for use on humans. If they are used, they should be used with caution, starting out with 1 minute per day and slowly increasing."
This report dates back to 2002. The lady is reported to have used The Ultimate Zapper in the year 2000. After reading this report closely it is clear that the lady experienced an extreme die-off reaction after zapping far longer than is recommended in the instructions that accompany each zapper. It is impossible for The Ultimate Zapper to affect human tissue because it produces a frequency of 2,500 Hertz which is far below the frequency of human tissue which is above 1,000,000 hertz. When the writer of this article stated "I doubted that the zapper itself could cause damage" he was absolutely correct. It cannot. I recommend that sensitive people start zapping at one minute only.
This the only report of an extreme adverse reaction that has been reported to me, directly or indirectly, in 12 years. The Ultimate Zapper is 100% safe when used properly, according to the instructions, but it is also very powerful, so please follow the instructions closely when zapping. You would not swallow a bottle of aspirin or tylenol unless you intentionally wanted to harm yourself because the directions on the bottle state that two aspirin or ttwo tylenol is the recommended dosage. Likewise, 1 to 7 minutes is the recommended dosage for people using The Ultimate Zapper, as stated clearly in the instructions. Some people can zap entirely safely for an hour or more at a time without feeling any adverse effects. But sensitive people must take care not to overdo it because of the possibility of die-off symptoms. When all is said and done even the mildest die-off symptoms are very rare, even with sensitive people.
2. Electroporation. Please see the discussion in #3, above.