January 17 2018
The capture of his facebook was on Gateway Pundit. It had been deleted by the time I discovered this.
Scott Jordan is the founder of SCOTTeVEST, which is a clothing company that produces clothing that has "pockets for everything". He advertises on Fox, because advertising on Fox gets results. But rather than see the obvious, which is that he gets results from FOX most likely because it is an under rated and under priced advertiser, and additonally the viewership is not a pile of entitled low income idiots and THAT is why he makes sales, he instead chose to publish on his facebook that Fox gets results because people who watch FOX are gullible and stupid. I kid you not, this guy is a proud liberal PRICK just like so many others, like the one who caused the disaster in Charlotte. SEE THIS:
The GOP server crashed over this and is still down. Here they are:
2017 was a year of unrelenting bias, unfair news coverage, and even downright fake news. Studies have shown that over 90% of the media's coverage of President Trump is negative.
Below are the winners of the 2017 Fake News Awards.
1. The New York Times' Paul Krugman claimed on the day of President Trump's historic, landslide victory that the economy would never recover.
2. ABC News' Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral with false report.
3. CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.
(via Fox News)
4. TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.
5. Washington Post FALSELY reported the President's massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in.
.@DaveWeigel @WashingtonPost put out a phony photo of an empty arena hours before I arrived @ the venue, w/ thousands of people outside, on their way in. Real photos now shown as I spoke. Packed house, many people unable to get in. Demand apology & retraction from FAKE NEWS WaPo! pic.twitter.com/XAblFGh1ob
- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 9, 2017
6. CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister. Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the feeding.
7. CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci's meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a "significant breakdown in process."
8. Newsweek FALSELY reported that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump's hand.
9. CNN FALSELY reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trumpâ€™s claim that he was told he is not under investigation.
10. The New York Times FALSELY claimed on the front page that the Trump administration had hidden a climate report.
11. And last, but not least: "RUSSIA COLLUSION!" Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!
While the media spent 90% of the time focused on negative coverage or fake news, the President has been getting results:
1. The economy has created nearly 2 million jobs and gained over $8 trillion in wealth since the Presidentâ€™s inauguration.
2. African Americans and Hispanics are enjoying the lowest unemployment rate in recorded history.
3. The President signed historic tax cuts and relief for hardworking Americans not seen since President Reagan.
4. President Trump's plan to cut regulations has exceeded "2 out for every 1 in" mandate, issuing 22 deregulatory actions for every one new regulatory action.
5. The President has unleashed an American energy boom by ending Obama-era regulations, approving the Keystone pipeline, auctioning off millions of new acres for energy exploration, and opening up ANWR.
6. ISIS is in retreat, having been crushed in Iraq and Syria.
7. President Trump followed through on his promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel and instructed the State Department to begin to relocate the Embassy.
8. With President Trumpâ€™s encouragement, more member nations are paying their fair share for the common defense in the NATO alliance.
9. Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the VA to fire failing employees and establishes safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
10. President Trump kept his promise and appointed Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court.
I spent the whole day watching Bitcoin and getting every last pro/con detail to the "death ray" report below. Here is my take on Bitcoin -
Bitcoin is under severe pressure from being rendered illegal in some countries. This caused people in those countries to dump it which drove the price down. This in turn panicked people who used Visa and took out loans and put their savings into Bitcoin as an investment. DONT PANIC if you are one of these people. The recent downward plunge in Bitcoin value is not representitive of the natural life of the system. It is the result of beureaucrats suddenly making rules in a few countries. I would get out of Bitcoin if I took out loans, charged up the visa, or put my life savings into it as an investment WHEN and ONLY WHEN it goes back up above 20,000 and it probably will. I'd say it is likely to bounce up to 25,000. If it does and you are in debt with bitcoin, TAKE EVERYTHING OUT YOU WENT INTO DEBT FOR, PAY EVERYTHING OFF, AND LEAVE THE REST IN. Then you can play the game without personal consequence. If I had bitcoin I owed nothing on, I might skim a few profits and then let the rest sit.
PLEASE NOTE: I have absolutely no insider knowledge of Bitcoin, but believe it will eventually fail because processing loads are simply too high. I think will fail by years end or before 2020 at least. Maybe a D-wave computer will solve the processing problems, but the sticker price on those is simply too high. I obviously can't predict the future, but I'd guess it is not very bright, just off the edge of the horizon. For now it is still functioning. Only have in Bitcoin what you can afford to lose at a poker table.
What a difference a few days makes!. . . Goodbye BSF.
Jan 13, 2018 -- “The Coalition is working jointly with the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) to establish and train the new Syrian Border Security Force (BSF). Currently, there are approximately 230 individuals training in the BSF’s inaugural class, with the goal of a final force size of approximately 30,000,” CJTF-OIR Public Affairs Officer Colonel Thomas F. Veale said. “The base of the new force is essentially a realignment of approximately 15,000 members of the Syrian Democratic Forces to a new mission in the Border Security Force as their actions against ISIS draw to a close.”. . .here
Jan 17, 2018 -- U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson denied that the United States had any intention of building a Syria-Turkey border force and said the issue had been "misportrayed, misdescribed". "Some people misspoke. We are not creating a border security force at all," Tillerson told reporters on board an aircraft taking him back to Washington from Vancouver, where he had attended a meeting on North Korea. . . .here
Posted by: Don Bacon | Jan 18, 2018 10:36:40 AM | 1
forum viewed 34,833,584 times
topics per page limited to: 20
average number of messages per page: 75
Copyright 1999 - 2018 www.curezone.org