I would like to make you aware of World Benzo Awareness Day on July 11.
I am one of thousands who are suffering incomprehensible chemical brain and nervous system damage from these commonly prescribed drugs otherwise known as Xanax, Valium, Ativan, Klonopin etc. (Symptoms are low at this moment so I can even write this.) The list of symptoms are huge and are often misdiagnosed as other things.
The brain damage, which can last YEARS, can be likened to a bad LSD trip day after day. The following are some resources for you to look into. Just Google them.
1. World Benzo Awareness Day July 11 on YouTube
2. asprescribedfilm com (Documentary Film Trailer.)
5. benzo org By Professor Ashton. Includes list of symptoms and success stories
6. recovery-road /list-of-symptoms List of symptoms
7. benzobuddies Success Stories
8. merryjoyousfree com
This is by a man who is a Chemist who survived and is now helping others.
9. madinamerica /2016/03/call-to-action-massachusetts-bill-h4062-for-informed-benzodiazepine-u Regarding the Bill that has been introduced concerning informed consent.
Please educate yourself and spread the word by forwarding this information on.
Doctors and patients need to be informed and lives need to be saved!