CureZone   Log On   Join
Addiction: Video Game Addiction Support Forum
Image GallerAddiction: Games Image Gallery       Image GallerLast 30 Uploads

Last Message  4mon
Expand.   New Home Page   Old Home Page
  • Expand this whole thread (16 messages)

Psychiatric industry now trying to classify video ...   RR LuellaMay   10years  5,416  C
  • Expand this whole thread (3 messages)

I would like some help and or insight on being mar...   silentsnowandwater   9years  4,160  C
  • Vendetta Guild   Journey11   9years  1,468

Vendetta Guild

Vendetta is a currently active guild who will be rolling on an undecided server at the release of Warhammer Online.

The Vendetta Creed,
    Creed, the word derives from the Latin: credo for I believe and credimus for we believe.

I believe, that if I am to be excellent in what I do, and how I act, then we must be excellent in what we do, and how we act. Together we can overcome any odds, face any foe, and be the best at what we do, because we shall play at the best level. Negativity is not an option for us because it moves us further from our goals, separates us from one another and stalls us from our inevitable achievements. Vendetta shall push forward together, because I believe in Vendetta, and if I believe in Vendetta, then we all believe.

Long Live Vendetta.
    Journey11

If any of this looks good to you, then take a look at our website.

http://www.vendettaguild.net

• Feline Hyperthyroidism   #97829   9years  1,262

Feline Hyperthyroidism

Anyone treated feline hyperthyroidism w/o radiation therapy or drugs, successfully?
  • Adam Sandler knows what's really important   John Cullison   11years  3,213  C

Adam Sandler knows what's really important

Sandler donates Playstations to Israel

By NATHAN BURSTEIN

Adam Sandler is doing his part to help Israel following its 34-day war with Lebanon. The 50 First Dates star announced earlier this week he would donate 400 Sony Playstations to Israelis whose homes were damaged in the fighting. The 39-year-old made the pledge during a meeting in Hollywood with Ehud Danoch, Israel's consul general in Los Angeles.

It's a good thing I didn't have any respect for Adam Sandler before, because this would have clinched it. While he's at it, why not include copies of Grand Theft Auto? I can't speak for Israeli children, but if my house had been bombed, I don't think playing video games would actually help solve any of my problems. Maybe I'm old-fashioned. The rest of the article is here.

• Filter Messages:
    order by

Computer Games Addiction

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Forum Stats:
    forum viewed 82,243 times
    99 messages
    27 topics
    topics per page limited to: 20
    average number of messages per page: 99
    1 pages

Image Galler Addiction: Games Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2017  www.curezone.org