Hey everyone! Wondering what you guys do to help die off symptoms? When they happen, I start to feel neusea, winded from just walking from one room to the next†and a general weakness that makes me want to sit down. My brain also gets foggy and it's just weird, it's like my brain needs some time to rest. Once I sit down and rest for a half hour to an hour or so, I feel fine. I know that it's a good sign cause it means that the mold/candida is leaving my system, I'm just curious about what others do it relieve the symptoms.
I'm currently taking Psyllium/Bentonite Clay / Charcoal / Diatomeaceous Earth /Acacia (for prebiotics) shakes with 2 tbsp liquid Caprylic Acid. 2-3 x per day. I think that is working really well cause I'm starting to lose weight for the first time in 2 years and I think it's what's causing the die off reaction. Plus Iím doing a long term juice fast, Iím on week 6 right now and will go between 4-6 months. Itís working really well cause I'm starting to lose weight for the first time in 2 years and I think it's what's causing the die off reaction. Iíve done short duration juice fasts in the last 2 years (between 3 days to 3 weeks each) but nothing, no change. And before anyone starts in saying that people with mold or candida should avoid sugars/carbs in every form, I completely disagree and have made an informed decision to do so. The healthy bacteria in oneís system need a certain amount of sugars to feed off of, look at how keifer is made - you add sugar to water and then you have a healthy probiotic drink. What I found for myself is that eliminating sugars does not work to cure mold/candida in the long term. Everyoneís body is different, so if it works for others to completely eliminate sugars, then great for you, but itís not the only way. What has healed me in the past has been long term juice fasting. Over a decade ago, I was well over 100 pounds overweight and with a 6 month juice fast was able to heal my body and lose that weight and keep it off for well over a decade - until the mold exposure. Before I started fasting 6 weeks ago, I was actually unable to tolerate any and every food. Everything would make me bloat and my body just couldnít digest anything, thatís how toxic I had gotten. Iím actually starting to feel better and the intellectual functioning is returning. Plus, for about 9 months, I've been doing bulletproof style coffee or matcha tea (depends on the day) with organic pasture butter, 2 tbsp coconut oil and 2 tbsp caprylic acid. I don't think that the bulletproof's helped as much with intestinal/whole body mold detoxing because of the liver absorbing and processing the caprylic acid and not allowing it to get into the intestines where I believe most of the mold exists. But, it has helped to clear up brain fog. I read that putting the caprylic acid in a psyllium shake helps it actually maintain contact with the intestinal walls, to bypass the liver processing it completely, and can therefore penetrate the biofilm and kill the mold in the intestines in a way that simply ingesting caprylic acid cannot. In the past 2 years in attempt to heal my body from the toxins, iíve done colloidal silver (no effect), parasite cleansing (no effect), coffee enemaís (no effect), a series of 15 liver flushed over 2 years (no effect), infrared saunaís (no effect but making me unable to function, I assume because of the die-off, but still didnít work even when I pushed through the die-off symptoms), intense exercise (no effect on weight loss and only made me exhausted and unable to function for the rest of the day).
A bit of history, at the beginning of†2014, we realized that there was black mold in a large part of our home†and it had been growing and making me sick with sinus infections for 3 years. We cleaned it out (with help) and then I had a 6 month sinus infection from it and severe edema/swelling in my legs, neck, face, etc.†8 months later, I had finally gotten†most of the swelling gone, could breath through my nose again and was on the way to recovery. Then I was in a desert environment for 3 months (for business) and I believe that it basically halted my progress (and reversed it)†because my lymph was still getting the mold out of my system and my body is used to a midwestern moderately moist environment and all of a sudden I was in a desert environment and my body didn't know what to do. I gained 60 pounds in about 8 weeks when I was staying in the†desert environment†and just swelled up with edema so severely in my legs that I couldn't wear my boots for 2 years and started having a ganglion cyst in my ankle that was there for about 6 months that just went away 4 weeks ago. I would gain approx 10 pounds a night about once a week during that time. It hadn't budged in 2 years until I started taking these shakes.
From 2010-2014 I used many rounds of antibiotics which I believe caused a leaky gut issue in addition to the extreme chemical and scent sensivity that I had developed.
So, I'm dealing with detoxifying mold (and any candida byproduct that may have occured as the result of the mold exposure / healing leaky gut / and releasing the extra 65 pounds that are still on my small frame. I've seen doctor after doctor and even the doctor that the rest of the doctors send people to when they don't know what to do (an integrative health dr.) threw up his hands and said, "I'm sorry I don't know what to do". It was then that I became determined to find my own way back to health and once I find what that recipe is, I will make a website with the info so that others can find the info on how to heal from toxic mold without it taking several years of experimentation, like it has for myself.
This is my first time posting on here and if you guys have any additional protocols that you would recommend, I'd be interested to hear about them.
forum viewed 1,101,260 times
topics per page limited to: 20
average number of messages per page: 112
Copyright 1999 - 2018 www.curezone.org