QUICK WEIGHT-LOSS RELATED SURVEY FOR CHRISTIANS/MESSIANICS... Please Respond Now..?!?! : )
Hey Brothers and Sisters in Christ..!!!
I'm releasing a faith-based weight-loss program and am seeking your help please..!!!!
I'd like to ask you some questions that may help me with some program and marketing choices..
And in exchange for your help I'd be looking to a) offer the program to you at a discount once released, if it would interest you AND b) offer something else additionally for 100% FREE once I'd have things more prepared on my end..
IF YOU HAVE STRUGGLED WITH WEIGHT-LOSS/ MAINTENANCE/ OVEREATING/ FOOD ADDICTION, ARE UP TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS AND SEND THEM BACK TO ME IN MY MESSAGE INBOX... HERE THEY ARE. THANKS SO MUCH..! : )
All questions are “if applicable” please..:
1. What would be your top 5 health complaints?
2. Are there any health complaints you’ve seen your doctor about and if so would you name them/from them and what the result of the visit(/s) was please?
3. What supplements do you regularly buy? Why do you buy them? Who told you about them?
4. Where do you get from your health and wellness information from? What magazines, blogs, websites?
5. How much money do you spend on supplements and health foods per month?
6. Where do you grocery shop the most?
7. If I could give you a “super-supplement” to fix one thing about you what would that “super-supplement” fix?
8. How much would you pay for that “super-supplement” to fix X problem?
9. How do you learn best? Audio, video, reading?
10. If you were to commit to a program to fix X problem how many weeks would you commit to without hesitation?
11. When you talk about X problem with friends, what is the response?
12. How have you tried to solve X problem?
13. Why weren’t you successful? Why were you successful?
14. What needs to happen for you to be successful?
15. If I put together a program to solve X, that lasted X weeks, that included the X things you mentioned that you need to be successful what would you pay for a program like that?
16. Has overeating/ food addiction/ successfully losing weight and keeping it off hindered your life?
17. How would your life/health be different if you no longer struggled with overeating/ food addiction/ successfully losing weight and keeping it off?
And some bonus questions if you’re up for it..:
1. If you are “overweight”- For how long have you been overweight?
2. What is your goal weight (if you have one), and how many pounds/kg would you “need” to lose?
3. Do you think there is 1+ root cause to the excess weight? If so what is it/are they please?
4. How important is weight loss and maintenance to you? Why?
5. What is important to you about a weight-loss program? (Ex: The amount of effort it would take to follow, whether or not it was truly healthy, etc.)
6. How do you feel about fresh vegetable juice?
7. How do you feel about journaling by hand?
8. What are the most important reasons you’d like to maintain your ideal weight (if you have one)? (Please list, and elaborate..?)
9. Are there other areas, besides for weight and diet-focused, you’d like a weight-loss and maintenance program to support you? Why would those things be important to you?
10. If there anything else you’d like to please share you think it might be good to include?