What herbs should I take during a 30 day fast? Any ideas?
Hello, I am a 20 year old college student. I am from Brooklyn, New York and I live in a dormitory. About a week ago, I started eating foods only from the dr.sebi nutritional guide. Now, I am thinking of doing a 21 to ~30 day fast which would remove the parasites, toxins, and mucus from my body. I want to do this because besides from attaining optimal health, I want a clear mind/spirit, before I go back to school in the fall.
Currently, I am working on learning about herbs and buying them. However, my question is...which herbs should I consume daily during my fast? I don't know which herbs to take for two main reasons. One, there are so many herbs. Two, everyone online says something different and it confuses me. I understand that this learning process naturally takes time, but I don't want to waste anymore time. I am trying to start my fast NOW before school starts in late August.
NOTE: My main guide is the dr.sebi nutritional guide. I've been trying to cultivate my knowledge by watching media and reading resources created by the dr.sebi online community/advocacy groups.
My acquired KNOWLEDGE on detoxing:
- Supplement body with minerals and vitamins during fast by drinking herbal teas
- A lot of resting and no intense exercising
- Bare the shocks and pains of detox symptoms. I.e body pains, weight loss, headaches, parasites
in stool, etc.
- Eat only foods from the dr.sebi nutritional guide
- Drink lots of water
- Be near a toliet
My IGNORANCE/CONCERNS on detoxing:
1. WHAT HERBS should I consume daily during a 21 to ~30 day fast and WHEN?
- Ideas for how to divide the use of herbs?
Two ideas that I've acquired for dividing the herbs are for chelation and supplementation purposes. Chelation herbs would remove the bad stuff from the body and the supplementation herbs would provide nutrition to organs which help heal the body.
- How often would I need to take these herbs?
I acquired the idea to take herbs for at least three times a day.
- Where can I buy herbs for the lowest cost?
2. Will consuming too much Alkaline Water
- I failed to find spring water at stores near me so I bought Essentia water. Essentia water ingredients are purified water, sodium bicarbonate, dipotassium phosphate, magnesium sulfate and calcium chloride. Electrolytes added for taste. 9.5 ph or higher. I know that sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is not on the dr.sebi nutritional guide but this is the best that I can do for now.
3. Can fasting hurt me because I am skinny/thin?
- I am 5'11 and 150-160? lbs.
I heard that it is ok because my body will naturally know what to do, but don't know if this is true.
4. Any more general detox KNOWLEDGE that I am unaware of?
- What signs should I look out for which mean to stop fasting immediately?
- Any more detox symptoms that I should know?
- Protocols for handling extreme detox symptoms such as temporary blindness & deafness, severe body pain, lethargy, etc.?
- What are some homeopathic remedies for common detox symptoms such as vomiting, insomnia, lightheadedness, etc.?
My last option would be to call 911 and go to the hospital.
I hope you can now understand why I created this post because my ignorance outweighs my knowledge. While I do want to know as much as possible about detoxing, the main thing that I want to know NOW in order to start my fast is...WHAT HERBS should I consume daily during my fast and WHEN? I welcome all responses to enlighten me for my detox journey. Thank you for reading.