SHIVA and POWERWAND
I was thinking about making a powerwand and purchasing the Shiva from Mark Hooten. Would like to hear actual experiences with Shiva.
And if anyone can answer the following questions:
1) If I wanted to add extra crystals into the copper pipes, do they need to be wrapped in rubber jackets- so the crystals does not touch the interior of the pipes?
2) Do I need to ground the orgone muffins daily by rinsing with water?
3) Can I mix all these crystals together or does some of them conflict with each other?
White "Amorphous" Quartz, Mica, Gold, Black Tourmaline, Rose Quartz, Siberian Blue Quartz, Snow quartz, Bismuth,
Onyx, Malachite, Tourmaline, Agate, Black Pearl, Moss Agate, Rock crystal, Diamond, Jasper, Obsidian, Smoky Quartz,
Kyanite, Selenite, Shungite, Rutilated Quartz, Ruby, Black Tourmaline, Ametrine, Topaz, Mookalte, Red Pyrope Garnet, Serpintine,
Chiastolite Cross, Turqouise, Lapis lazuli, Beryl, Aquamarine, Alum, Coral, Chaldeny, and Sapphire
4) How do I make the different layers of the chembuster different colors?
--- What is the product for the various color pigmentation when making orgone and where can I purchase it?
5) Anyone recommend a website where I can purchase copper shavings for a decent price?
Thank so much!