candida, sulfa allergy zombie like state, bacteria overgrowth
just want to post my story here and see if a few of my questions can be answered.
1. i got candida after crashing my bike in thailand, them prescribing me cipro and me having sex with girlfriend who i later found out had a yeast infection. i was peeing so often and thought that i got a uti which ive got many times in the past, so i just kept taking cipro until i kept peeing even more, and i got balanitis, red and itchy all around there.
2. i got the worst prescription ever for sulfa and tramadol to help with the urination which i had a terrible reaction to that lasted a few days. its been one year and my vision permanently changed and remains in a photograph like state. i also can't think as clearly as i used to and feel like a zombie.
3. i eventually found out about candida and managed to get rid of the symptoms for a few days through fluconazole, but they all came raging back (i wasn't following any diet or doing enough research and the doctors were useless.
4. depressed, i couldn't deal with anymore medical stuff, and i just forgot about it for awhile and lived with the frequent urination .
5. one night i got food poisoning, which lasted a few days and left me with a leaky gut which i never had before.
6. finally i took the candida diet seriously and bought a bunch of supplements online and a week later my frequent urination and leaky gut went away.
7. for another week i was testing out if i was cured, and unfortunately one night i got way too drunk and made out with a prostitute. i became violently ill for 2 weeks and was prescribed more Antibiotics
Symptoms: i now have random rashes that come and go, red throat, excess saliva and swallowing, white tongue, light sensitivity, frequent urination, leaky gut and itchiness if i eat any kind of carb grain or sugar, and still have the weird vision and zombie state from a long time ago.
Testing: all the blood work comes back normal and the doctors are still useless, so i got a GI-Map and Organic Acids Test. The GI-Map shows salmonella, vibrio cholerae, bacillus, enterococcus, staph aureaus, strep, and proteus, and fragilis, and the Organic Acid Test shows Candida.
Treatment: I've been following a very strict diet and taking oral antifungals and antimicrobial supps, but haven't noticed any positive effect. I just started ACV enemas which have been working well, and i will be adding more recommended substances through the enema. waiting on a few things from amazon and nystatin from fludan.
Questions: I'm wondering if I should introduce some strong Antibiotics
after i have succesful enemas for a month, my immune system cant seem to deal with it but maybe thats just because its distracted with the candida. should i treat both at the same time, or one before the other?
Also, I've been totally clueless on the bad sulfa reaction with the weird vision and the zombie symptoms, until i read about heavy metal chelation on here. Do you think following a chelation protocol will fix this problem?
Thank you so much for reading, and any advice would be much appreciated. i've been through hell for more than a year now and i just want my life back.