A Brief View of Resolving Late Stage Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s disease (AD): In the last 30 years, there has been a massive 5500% increase in Alzheimer’s disease affecting 1 in 10 people over 65, 1 in 5 over 80 and 1 in 3 people over 90. This author believes cell and cordless home phones are responsible for this increase as the EMF from these phones create inflammation in the brain which creates a slightly acid biochemistry that creates Amyloid plaque - the primary cause of AD.
Medical researchers indicate that continued physical and mental activitivity, good sleep and food that contains anti-oxidants and omega 3 fatty acids that support an alkaline biochemistry are a defense against AD and dementia even when the Alzheimer’s gene is evident. Allopathic medicine indicates that once the disease becomes latter stage and fully symptomatic, there is no disease modifying treatment – nothing can be done.
However, people who ha ve tried BiomagScience’s lower CVS (cerebral vestibular system) energy therapy and Bio-Negative Energized Water have reported the therapy has provided healing support for individuals in late stage AD to “wake up” and return to conciousness within about 4-6 weeks.
In addition, for years people have been reporting that the same lower CVS therapy provides calm, clearer thinking and a reduction of minor memory loss. Testing years ago on 1st graders using Ritalin fro ADD were able to normalize and give up the drug in as little as a week of therapy.
has established so far about Alzheimer’s disease:
1. The neurons in the brain store our memories for thinking and functional metabolic operations of the body and release their information when thinking, learning or metabolic functions are required.
2. The synapse is the space between the neurons that connect and transmit the neuron’s information. When the neurons are activated, chemicals called neurotransmitters are introduced into the synapse which transmits the neuron’s memory as a thought or metabolic function.
3. When the synapse processes the neuron’s transmission, Amyloid beta (Aβ) peptides are produced as an amyloid precursor protein (APP) in the synapse. The APP (cellular debris) is then cleared from the synapse by microglia (janitor) cells as a normal immune response which is subsequently cleared out in the cerebral spinal fluid.
4. At the early stages of AD, inflammation in the brain starts to prohibit the microglia from clearing the APP and it is cut into fragments that start to buildup in the synapse which correspondingly starts to cause minor dysfunction and initial memory loss. In these early stages of memory loss, anti-inflammatory drugs have reduced the inflammation which helped overcome the memory loss.
5. As the inflammation continues and the buildup becomes larger, the microglia janitor cells become overwhelmed and hyperactivate which releases dangerous chemicals that cause more inflammation. As the inflammation and the APP fragments continue to buildup, the buildup changes into a sticky aggregate which prohibits more of the synapse from communicating resulting in increased memory loss and cognitive impairment (inability to think correctly).
6. At what is called the “Tipping Point,” inflammation throughout the brain causes the APP aggregate buildup to change into an Amyloid “plaque” in the synapses of various areas of the brain. Research indicates that the plaque starts to build-up in between the neurons when the body’s biochemistry changes into a slightly acid [Positive] state from its healthy Bio-Negative alkaline state. The slightly acid state is an indication that the diet and supplementation is missing the necessary anti-oxidants (Donor electrons - Bio-Negative energy) to maintain alkalinity and help heal the normal inflammation and oxidation.
The plaque prohibits the neurons from being able to communicate, resulting in memory loss and cognitive impairment. During this time, some of the tau (the microtubules that make up the cell’s cytoskeleton) in the neurons in the affected areas gets twisted by the plaque which further disables the neuron’s memory. At a certain stage, the plaque starts to cut off nutrition to various neurons which die and take their memory with them.
The tipping point progresses at different rates throughout the brain, depending upon the individual; in latter stage evolving to a catatonic state and eventual death from loss of neuron-driven metabolic functions.
BiomagScience feels the reason why people in advanced AD states respond to the Bio-Negative therapy is because the therapy provides Bio-Negative supplemental energy which is alkalizing to the biochemistry. The therapy directs Bio-Negative energy to be conveyed specifically in the cerebral spinal fluid and blood to flow through and bath the brain which immediately helps neutralize any positive charged inflammation while providing consistent Bio-Negative energy to change the slightly acidic biochemistry back to a healthy alkaline state. As a result, inflammation is reduced and the biochemistry is alkalized which dissolves the Amyloid plaque which in turn supports the return of memory and cognitive function.
1. Inflammation in the human body has a Positive charge. The body naturally defends against inflammation by flooding it with Negative charges which neutralize and help heal inflammation. Many people supplement anti-oxidants like Vitamin C, D, alkalizing foods such as vegetables or fruit to help maintain a healthy alkaline biochemistry.
BiomagScience therapy amplifies the body’s Negative charges which in AD, helps to immediately reduce brain inflammation and support alkalinity. These finding are supported by before and after tests under Research at http://www.BiomagScience.net.
Heretofore never seen dramatic inflammation reduction by Bio-Negative energy is shown by the before and after dry-cell Bowen tests of inflammation reduction and healing of damaged oxidative stress/free-radical tissue sites within hours of the therapy application under Research on.
Live-cell microscopy testing using the BiomagScience therapy shows how in less than 1-2 hours, the red blood cells (RBCs) in the low-energy Rouleau pattern of a very sick individual, change into high-energy, healthy RBCs – something never seen before in such a short time.
Before and after [BIA] cellular voltage testing shows how the fluid therapy of the blood can systemically increase the overall health by increasing the entire body’s electromotive health; the lower voltage (indicating illness and disease) changing to the higher voltage (indicating good health) within 2 hours of therapy - an increase that would normally require a year of specialized treatment and diet. Never seen before, this is another example that the Bio-Negative healing energy is carried from the application site by the fluid (blood and cerebral spinal fluid in the brain) where it’s provides energy to all the tissue it comes in contact with for an immediate decrease in inflammation and increase in voltage, vitality, alkalinity and wellness.
2. It has been found that the Amyloid plaque is soluble in an alkaline biochemistry and the reason why AD clients respond to the correct Bio-negative alkaline producing energy therapy. Similar to other MHD (MagnetoHydrodynamics) plaque reducing potentiated fluid dynamics, the energized cerebral/spinal fluid and blood dissolve the Amyloid plaque providing a renewal of communication of the neurons that was not occurring before the therapy.
It is advised during the initial therapy if possible, that the caregiver provide Bio-Negative energized water along with activated oxygen as it supports the overall therapy. If this is not available, then just the lower CVS therapy application worn constantly has shown results.
Reports of individuals “waking up” from late stage AD indicate it takes some time and care as the individual practices cognitive thinking again; they go through various stages as they return to their normal pre-AD personality.
With the waking up of late stage AD, it has been reported that although there is some memory loss from neurons that have died, many long-term memories became accessible. Since there are trillions of brain cells, depending upon the individual, the return and resolution of the AD will take various periods of time and types of re-adjustment that we have not had the opportunity to review yet.
After the initial BiomagScience therapy, it is important that the therapy be continued as a daily energy supplementation to maintain the therapy response.