How I healed myself: ... ... My symptoms: ... ... Excessive/constant gas ... Bloating ... Const...
How I healed myself:
(One year I had Diarrhea)
Smell coming from Anus all the time when it burned almost like a leaky feeling
Abdominal Pain Ė my stomach was always tight and in nots
Low stomach acid
All of my symptoms are gone except for the bad breath/oral thrush but I am now doing oil pulling with MCT and we will see how it goes. My oral thrush is not as bad as it used to be so Iím assuming my oral health will take some time. If anyone has any tips to help me speed up my oral health healing please message me!
What I did to get rid of my symptoms:
1) I follow the Whole30 diet (do not eat Tomatoes, peppers, rice, quinoa, potatoes) My naturopath told me not to eat rice, potatoes or grains because they do not help keep your blood Sugar
levels steady and you need them to be steady to heal faster.
(What needs to be cut out: Sugar, Dairy, Gluten, Anything Processed) Check labels, so many items are seemingly healthy but have lots of Sugar
and toxins added. Avoid Sunflower/Safflower oil it wreaks havoc on the gut lining.
2) What I do is I eat salad with every meal and lots of raw vegetables. So, for example, for breakfast I eat a large salad with two eggs. (I always put pumpkin seeds on my salad because they are good at getting rid of toxins)
3) To help with my stomach acid, I take Betaine HCL and also Zinc Carnosine with Pepzin GI. I take 3 Betiaine HCLís with every meal and the Zinc is taken twice a day, one after breakfast and one after dinner.
4) Before every meal I take 1 Tablespoon of MCT oil to coat my stomach and it helps get rid of toxins. Sometimes Iíll do 1-2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar and drink lots of water instead of MCT.
5) I take a 70 Billion Probiotic twice a day Ė one at breakfast and one at dinner
6) I recently started taking Mastic Gum (if you have low blood Sugar
be cautious with this product, I have low blood sugar so I only take it once a day instead of twice) If you start taking mastic gum, make sure you have a really good probiotic that youíre taking at the same time because Mastic can kill the good bacteria as well.
7) At night before I go to sleep I take two 50mg capsules of Magnesium Citrate. Most of us do not get enough magnesium through our diets and if youíre constipated or have diarrhea this will help you tremendously.
8) Drink water with Lemon and also drink teas like chamomile, ginger, peppermint etc.
To help get rid of the smell from anus:
1) Wipe thoroughly
2) Get a cotton ball and soak it in MCT oil, press the cotton ball against your anus so it soaks it up. (keep repeating this step until the cotton ball you wipe with does not smell anymore.)
3) If you get anal fissures use Hydrogen Peroxide until the area is healed and then use MCT oil
4) Before I go to bed, I put Aloe Vera on my anus to help get rid of any extra odor
Eating this way has resulted in both my depression and anxiety completely disappearing. My body functions more normally so it does not affect my emotions anymore.
Please if you have any questions feel free to contact me. I know how hard it is to smell bad all the time, it took me 5 years to figure it out. Just remember that our bodies want to heal themselves and with the right nutrition they can. Any ailment can be fixed through proper diet. Go get a food sensitivity test done so you know your triggers. It is important to get rid of toxins like H.Pylori and Candida because they are the causes of your symptoms. I am going to do a cleanse with Rockrose tea in the near future to get rid of more bugs.