Itching is the irritation of the skin. Some remedies for your problem are: ... • A simple way to treat itching would be to have bath putting 2 cups of oatmeal in a tub with lukewarm water.. ... • I...
Itching is the irritation of the skin. Some remedies for your problem are:
• A simple way to treat itching would be to have bath putting 2 cups of oatmeal in a tub with lukewarm water..
• In the bath water, add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. This would work well to provide relieve from itching.
• Taking bath with lukewarm water is also beneficial in treating the problem of itching.
• Take honey and cinnamon powder in equal proportions. Make a fine paste out of it and apply this on the affected area. This would stop itching.
• In a bathtub filled with water, add a cup of white vinegar. Soak the body for 5 to 10 minutes.
• Coat the affected area with a light paste of coconut oil and limejuice. This is a good remedy to cure itching.
• Neem is very useful in treating itchiness. Boil some neem leaves and pour the decoction in the boiling water. Applying neem oil on the affected area is also helpful.
• Include foods rich in Vitamin C, beta-carotene, Vitamin E and zinc in the diet.
• A salt free diet is the best for itching problem. It is the best diet for itchy skin.
• Increase your intake of Vitamin C, beta-carotene, Vitamin E and zinc through diet by having foods rich in the above mentioned vitamins and minerals.