If you have read a label on a loaf of bread, or other bread product, then you know there is a parentheses after it says "enriched wheat flour" listing all the so-called vitamins, etc. that's in the product. Takes up the whole label almost.
Why so many "added nutrients" ? Could it be that one or more of these are actually, not good, either because of their chemical structure, because of the amount of the substance, or how it reacts with other substances in the mix ? I betcha. When I see a label with a long list of bs, I never buy it.
Here's a suggestion, if I had a problem with iodine. I'd go a whole month without eating any bread product, including cookies, pretzels, canned ravioli, etc. or other commercial dough products that have all those ingredients. Yes, this would be difficult or impossible for many people to attempt - it is a radical change in diet. Yet, I'm making a pizza tonite from dough I made in batch form, one batch lasts a whole week, I get 5 pizza pies out of it. etc.
Restaurant food is made by the proprietors, to maximize profit, so they buy the cheapest ingredients typically, which are for me, verboten. I avoid restaurants for years now. After having eaten properly, I'm in great shape in all discernable aspects, and restaurant food just tastes funny on rare occasions when I try it - you become more sensitive.
My guess is, after a month of not eating those "enriched" foods, the body will be grateful and might be more tolerable of a little iodine.
Now, if you're serious and want the real bonus round, if you have the "guts" to pull this off.....
1) obtain a scale capable of weighing 10 grams accurately
2) mix 10 grams of pure canning salt with 990 milliliters of water. This makes one liter of a 1% salt solution, which is slightly hypertonic to the body's cells. Double it for 2 liters, etc.
3) obtain an enema bag having a pinch valve on the hose so you can control the flow
4) fill enema bag to two liters, and warm it in a pot on the stove until the temperature of the salt water in the enema bag is between 112 and 115 degrees F.
5) Clear the room, insist on quiet, you will need to meditate a little, focus your mind, etc., and don't need people yapping in the background
6) lie flat on your back supine, insert tube.
7) slowly admit some of the solution to the point it no longer feels comfortalbe
9) admit more of the solution
10) continue admitting more into the descending colon until its evident its relatively filled
11) prop up your butt, so hips are 6-12 inches
higher than the cervical vertibrae, this permits the fluid to fill the transverse colon
12) wait a minute
13) lower hips
14) admit more of the solution until its not comfortable
15) turn to your right side, to let the solution in the transverse colon, pass into the ascending colon
16) the whole purpose of this whole exercise is to get water to the ileo-cecal valve region, where undigested debris has accumulated
17) admit more of the solution into the descending colon
18) elevate hips again
19) turn to right side again, to get the solution to the cecum
20) optional - gently massage cecum area with gentle pokes using four fingers bunched together, very gently.
21) 10 minutes of retention is sufficient
22) Having a towel handy should have been step 1
23) Your friend is the commode at this stage
The temperature is critical, so as to avoid spasms. The ideal temperature is 108 F. We heat it to 112-115 to allow for cooling that occurs in ambient surroundings
The slightly hypertonic solution causes crenation of cells in the villii and surrounding. the accompanying shrinkage aides in undercutting the undigested matter in sloughing off.
Retention of 10 minutes enables sediments trapped in the Crypts of Lieberkuhn to be liberated, you will see grainy sand-like sediments in el toileto. These grains are the source of toxins which permeate through the villi and into the blood, burdening some vital organs. This is the source of some serious diseases.
You might be amazed at what you liberate from the system. I have reports that need not be shared. Typically, ten of these lavages are recommended as necessary.
The preferred embodiment of this procedure is two per day, for a week, while being on a juice fast of only apple and pear juice.
This is the ultimate procedure for colonic
lavage, I have many good reports on it, and its in the history books. It worked well on me also, I wasn't nearly as bad as some. The issue is to clean out the crypts of Lieberkuhn.
Then, after such procedure, if you haven't eaten any fake vitamins for a month, I'd predict your Iodine
experience will be different than previous.