Whatever you've been told about your ilness, you should know that there is a cure, and it is closer then you think!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." Chinese Proverb.
• An estimated 22.1 percent of Americans ages 18 and older -about 1 in 5 adults- suffer from a diagnosable mental disorder in a given year.
• Approximately 2.2 million American adults have schizophrenia in a given year.
• Approximately 18.8 million American adults have a depressive disorder in a given year.
• Many people have more than one anxiety disorder.
• Bipolar disorder affects approximately 2.3 million American adults, or about 1.2 percent of the U.S. population age 18 and older in a given year.
Forum Link1: Schizophrenia Homepage