I think there are a lot of business out there that can tout that but I think there are some other important things to look at:
1) is it proprietary? not many are
2) is it consumable? in other words are you going to have to find new customers all the time to keep your income
3) does it work? and can you prove it?
4) does it include leverage? do you have to do all the work yourself, or can you build a team where everybody helps one another AND everybody profits at the same time
5) is it something that is taking advantage of a marketing trend? And are you getting in on the front end of it? (i.e. don't invest in a company that makes vcr's and hasn't moved on to dvd players.) :)
6) what are the start up costs? do you have to purchase inventory?
There are some other bonus attributes to look for as well.. Is the business concerned about humanity? Are they actively looking for ways to better the world? Improve lives (other than financially)?
I personally think I have found the best business in the world. If you'd like me to email you with an article that articulates why I think that, feel free to email me. I'd be glad to compare notes with anyone who thinks they have a better opportunity. :)