I think you should modify The Clark Flush
, it uses too much damn Epsom Salts
, should a 250 pound man be using the same as a 90 pound woman? The dosage recommendations on the Epsoms Salt carton says not more than 5g (i.e. 1-4g).
You could try:
1. using less Epsom Salts
, i.e. 0.5tbsp at 8pm ONLY
2. using 1/4th cup of OO (Olive-Oil)
with red grapefruit (pink is TOO acidic for me) and then drinking another 1/4th cup of OO/GF an hour later IF you can.
3. do a SWF (Salt-Water-Flush)
the next morning
Clark flushes cause all sorts of upset because they mess with the body:
1. You haven't eaten so your liver glycogen store is lower, hang over
2. vitamin C uptake is down, headache, listlessness, the vitamin C in the GF isn't absorbed, because the OO (Olive-Oil)
is like a laxative and pushes everything "down" quickly.
3. zinc levels are lower because of the workout the liver just got..
4. stomach has taken a battering, you face a choice, either you acidify the stomach and feel "sick" during the flush, or you risk some OO (Olive-Oil)
being stuck in the stomach, and soon as you eat somethin the next day = yuck feeling.
Have you used any liver herbs?
You don't have to buy it from there, you can get a list of herbs used here too:
Another herb is chanca piedra, it is AWESOME at breaking apart stones, even large ones.