i think you are ok, bismuth doesn't seem to be toxic. as far as the mercury, a low amount in hair can suggest you are mercury poisoned if you have mercury fillings, because the body will often retain the mercury rather than deposit it into the hair. the other stuff, i don't know. you can look them up on wikipedia to find out the sources and that may help you.
for the mercury, if you don't want to buy all the chelators of mercury separately, there are 2 products that say they are the best in the world. make sure you get them all removed before chelating. it is best to get root canals out and nickel under crowns if you have any, so that you don't circulate those toxins when you chelate:
Bismuth oxychloride is sometimes used in cosmetics. Also bismuth subnitrate and bismuth subcarbonate are used in medicine. Bismuth subsalicylate (the active ingredient in Pepto-Bismol) is used as an antidiarrheal and to treat some other gastro-intestinal diseases. Also, bismuth subgallate (the active ingredient in Devrom) is used as an internal deodorant to treat malodor from flatulence (or gas) and stool.
Bismuth has no known biological role, and is non-toxic