I think OP is worth it regardless, because most oral symptoms seem to produce hidden infections in the tooth roots and jawbones, which tend to become systemic throughout the body, causing immune suppression and thus damage in other organs. The infections appear to be a major cause of heart attacks etc. Fillings, root canals, crowns and extractions seems to produce these hidden infections and sometimes metal poisoning by electrical galvanic processes. If cleansing symptoms get too uncomfortable, which they don't seem to for most people, according to the OP survey, you can either OP less often, or for shorter lengths of time, or use herbs etc to deal with the discomfort. I had 3 toothaches, because of longstanding infections, and used raw sliced garlic to deal with them. I also started getting edema lately and seem to have solved that problem by ingesting a little Epsom Salt
each day. Magnesium is said to be often good for edema and Epsom Salt
is magnesium sulfate. I don't know how well OP removes toxic metal from the system, but Dr. Mercola et al say Chlorella, an algae, is the best thing there is to remove toxic metals. I don't know if sweating removes those metals, but it's said to be the only way some toxins can be removed.
Pages and Ads Suggested by Google