1. I did not see a link on their website for sales. What am I missing?
2. I think they like iodine! This is from their website:
Breast Cancer Choices Iodine
A Patient-Driven Initiative
"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking." -- William Butler Yeats
* The research reviewers at Breast Cancer
Choices have been reviewing the recent
scientific information about Iodine
deficiency and its relationship to breast
disease. Although some of the Iodine
studies by Drs. Bernard Eskin and W.R.
Ghent have been available for many years, the recent Iodine Project initiated by
Dr. Guy Abraham and his colleagues has persuaded us that the role of iodine
needs more research immediately. We are calling for patients to spearhead the
demand for further research on iodine and breast cancer.
* Although we are pursuing institution-affiliated scientific partners for this research,
Breast Cancer Choices has already begun establishing a confidential database of
breast cancer patients who have taken the 24 Hour Iodine Loading test. We urge
breast cancer patients to take this test. We are also encouraging women at risk
and relatives of Breast Cancer
patients to take this test.
* The premise of the 24 Hour Iodine Loading Test is that if a person ingests a
specific amount of iodine and is iodine-sufficient, most of the iodine will be
excreted in the urine over a 24-hour period. If the person does not possess an
optimal amount of iodine, the body will tend to retain it and a smaller amount will
be found in the urine during the 24-hour collection period. If the amount of iodine
measured is less than 90%, the patient is presumed deficient.
We hope to collaborate with Iodine Literate Doctors (ILDs) in the future to pool
and exchange information on this data.
The preliminary objectives of the Breast Cancer
Choices Iodine Investigation
project are to explore:
(1) whether there is a possible connection between iodine deficiency and
(2) whether remedying that deficiency by iodine supplementation can reduce
(3) whether iodine should be studied as an adjuvant therapy for breast cancer.
If you are interested in participating in this project and
taking the 24 Hour Iodine Loading Test, please phone
FFP Labs at 877-900-5556. They will explain how to order the
test. After you get the results please contact us at:
All identifying information will be kept confidential.
Further Information on Iodine
* David Brownstein, MD's video clips at
* Michael Schachter, MD's overview at
* David Brownstein, MD’s short book, Iodine: Why You Need It: Why
You Can’t Live Without It (Can be ordered from
* Sherry Tenpenny, DO's article on Iodine and Fibrocystic Breast disease on
* Jorge Flechas, MD's article on iodine on www,helpmythyroid.com
* Guy Abraham, MD’s articles and scientific reference materials under " Iodine
* Breast Cancer Choices Iodine Information Pages
* The Iodine4health Website explores many documented aspects of iodine
research as well as links to The Iodine Group, one of the fastest growing
health discussion groups on the web. Both studies and fast-breaking
information are reported in this group and filed on the Iodine4Health Website.