Ev, I just got to read those other articles and one of them gave specific homeopathic remedies which was great. My son has more symptoms that indicate he needs Hepar-sulph instead of Pulsatilla. He is definitely still in pain and his ears (especially his left) are very sensitive to touch. I can feel his swollen lymph nodes too. I try to drain them the way the chiropractor showed me but I don't feel that I am doing it correctly and it upsets him. I am using the numbing ears drops and that helps. Today I put a couple drops of breastmilk in his ears as well. He has a clear runny nose, a wet sounding cough and today I noticed that I can feel a raspy/wheezy sensation in his lungs when I put my hands around his body under his arms. I keep freaking out that I should give him the Antibiotic
but I'm going to wait it out some more. How long do you suggest I wait? His ear pain as far as I can guess started Monday night (we had a really bad night's sleep). Then Tuesday I noticed some crustiness but still didn't put two and two together. I took him to the doctor on Thursday when they diagnosed him as a double ear infection. So really it's been 5 days or so since the start. I just worry I'm not doing the right thing. But I know Antibiotics
in the long run are worse. He doesn't have an appetite at all today but will nurse. His mood and sleep are ok though. Anyway, I just wanted to vent a bit and get some of my worries and concerns out. Thanks so much for your continued help!
p.s. When I took him to the doctor she asked me if he had a rash, which he did a few days prior. She kind of nodded like yep she figured that. I remember her using the word virus so it makes me wonder now why she would prescribe an antibiotic.