It is possible that you are taking too many antifungals. One at a time should be enough, and if you overdo the liver will not be happy. The symptoms you are having "could" be from liver stress. Try backing off and see if you feel better. Also, if you are having environmental allergies, the liver plays a big role in that as well. Often, the better your liver is functioning, the fewer allergic symptoms you will experience.
To help in the meantime, a product called Xlear is very effective. It is a nasal spray with Xylitol, which is a good nasal antifungal. But, since you are not taking it internally (swallowing) it should not further stress the liver.