I started out having classic gallstone symptons. I had a regular ultrasound with negative results, an endoscopy that showed no problems and finally a HIDA ultrasound which revealed a non-funtioning gallbladder.
During this time I did two liver/GB flushes on consequtive weekends. The first produced a couple dozen pea green size Gallstones
and the second flush produced nothing. The painfull attacks continued. Epson salts did not relieve the pain.
I agreed with my doctor to remove my GB. I had the surgery on an outpatient basis today. The doctor said that my gallbladder was full of sludge, pus and gunk. I'm a little sore, but feeling much better than I thought I would.
I'll report back as my recovery continues.