You have chosen a great screen name.
Women are not machines. Women do not think with their sex organs, as (AHEM) do some men. Sex for women starts in their minds. If the mind does not give the green light, (good relationship) then there is not much that you, or any man, can do to turn on a woman.
Women are not all the same. What pleases one may totally disgust another.
I can tell you some turn offs! Hee hee hee !!
1. Not taking a bath.
2. Not brushing teeth, or using a really strong mouth wash....which is almost worse than not brushing teeth.
3. Having stinking feet.
4. Racing stripes in underwear !!!!
5. Racing stripes on toilet seat.
6. Playing octopus.
7. Not knowing how to kiss.
8. Not knowing how to take off a bra (hopefully it is not your own)
9. Poking, ramrodding or prodding body parts with erection. (yours may be hard, woman's body is soft and this hurts....it is NOT a turn on, trust me.)
and there is more...these seem to matter more to younger women
10. White sox with dress pants.
11. No sox with dress pants ?
12. Sox with sandals.
13. Hair in ears.
14. Hair in nostrils.
15. Hair on tongue. (sorry had to throw in it there)
16. Stomach hanging over pants, ass crack showing.
17. Fly unzipped, especially if it looks like it was done intentionally...........
18. High water pants, really bad if this is habitual.
19. Dirty hair.
20. More worse, long dirty hair.
22. Farting and laughing about it.
23. Farting and trying to blame it on some one else.
24. Farting and blaming the woman for it.
25. Last but not least........asking for a blow job and then falling asleep before she has been satisfied.
I hope this is not too graphic.