I understand your concern about the Liver Flush
because It sounds really scary!!
O.K.my experience regarding the liver flush. I believe the following:
If you do not suffer from constipation it is really good to have Liver Cleansing
as soon as possible because a healthier liver helps the overall health condition. The liver process the fat but also has many different functions related to digestion (see information pasted below). I did not believe I had liver problems but after the flush I felt more energy and much better. I have passed several sizes of stones. I did not expect that. My allergies are better since the liver flush.
However if you suffer form constipation I think it is better to have the colon cleansing first in order to avoid stuck stones on the colon.
It is just my intuition that tells me that.
Please read and follow the instructions of Liver Flush
very carefully. Make sure you eat no fat food the day of the flush. You can also drink organic apple juice the days before the cleansing.
I did not feel any discomfort at all the second time. The first time I ate after 2:00 p.m. and I felt some nausea. It is not painful at all.
About the colonics: I had my first one recently. I was a little disappointed because I have seen more dark stuff with my herbal cleansing that with the colonic. However the therapist explained to me that It was because I was already cleansing. She said also that I might need more colonics
because the remaining mucoid plaque can be very glued to the colon walls. However, I prefer to stay on the herbal cleansing. I feel it is more suitable for me. But I believe for very constipade people it the best option.
I was very impatient but now I am more patient. The program I am following is Holistic Horizons and I feel it is great. Very gentle and great results.
I am taking also some enzymes. I have done also several enemas. Generally just water. Few coffee enemas. I have read very carefully Dr Gray's book and it is very informative, very clear an interesting. The Holistic Horizons are based on his book, the products are not too expensive. I could tolerate the protocol much better than the psyllium/bentonite shakes that I took before.
I had a very big belly. I was told it was just fat. I have exercised a lot with not success. My belly had been big all my life.
At the beginning of the program I felt worse. My belly was like a 5 months pregnant woman. I was crying a lot about my ugly appearance.
After the beginning of my diet I lost some weight. I was very sad seeing myself with thinner legs an arms but a huge belly.
The day I passed the two longs ropes I felt such a relief!!! But the most pleasant result for me is that finally my belly is reducing!! It is not as big as it was. The difference is remarkably. It is not perfectly flat yet my hope is that I will get flatter than I am now.
My plan is to continue with the cleansing and later concentrate my effort on the anti-candida diet and the ThreeLac. My hope is that with a healthier colon and liver I fill win the fight against the candida beast with no too much effort and I will get better general health.
I hope this information is useful.
I will paste below the information about the liver I have found.
The liver is the most important organ after the heart. It performs hundreds of functions including:
1. Circulation: transfer of blood from portal to systemic circulation, activity of the liver's reticulo-endothelial system (kupffer cells) in the immune system. The liver stores and regulates the blood and is responsible for nourishing every cell in our body. Every part of the body depends on blood from the liver for nourishment and sustenance.
2. Excretion: formation and secretion of bile for digestion and cleansing of blood; removal of ammonia from blood; excretion of substances filtered from the blood by the liver such as heavy metals or dyes.
3. Metabolism: carbohydrate, protein, lipid (fat), mineral and vitamin metabolism; manufacturing and storage of many nutrients such as glucose and vitamins; production of heat through metabolism.
4. Protection and detoxification: removal of foreign bodies from the blood (phagocytosis); detoxification by conjugation, methylation, oxidation and reduction.
5. Production; formation of urea, serum albumin, glycogen and blood coagulating proteins such as prothrombin, fibrinogen and heparin; erythrocyte (red blood cells) destruction.
6. Regulation of hormones: inactivation and elimination of hormones through the bile or urine. Since estrogen and androgen are both cell division stimulators, elevation of their levels in the blood due to the liver's failure to remove them efficiently can cause their accumulation in tissue. This in turn may lead to abnormal growths such as uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, breast cysts and breast cancer, prostate enlargement or prostate cancer. Excessive estrogen is also the most common cause of painful menstruations.
The liver also regulates body functions which affect emotional and mental activities. In a diseased condition, the liver's blood storage and regulatory functions are affected, and bleeding or clots can result. When liver blood is deficient, nourishment to tendons and blood vessels is curtailed, the joints become stiff, and muscles become spasmodic and numb. Blood deficiency in the liver may even lead to stroke, dizziness, headaches, tinnitus, deafness, fainting or convulsion. When the liver blood is so deficient that it cannot nourish the eyes, night blindness or blurring may result. If the liver is affected by stress or unhappy feelings, its vitality may be repressed and the sides hurt, and hiccups or hernia may develop. The bowels may become constipated and sleep may be disturbed causing nightmare or insomnia .