I wanted to ask you all if what I passed today was Mucoid Plaque?
A bit of background first. I did about 10 colonics
for about two months about a month ago. I then went on the Master-Cleanse
for 4 and then 12 days last month and did a GB flush two weeks ago. Last Wednesday I decided to do another round of Master-Cleanse
and was reading about taking the Master-Cleanse
the P&B drinks and doing the parasite
cleaning all at once.
Well on Wednesday I started the MC, I have been taking 2 P&B drinks each day and also started taking the Black-Walnut
hull and other ingredients for the parasite
Yesterday was day 3 and I woke up with the worst headache. Toxins, I thought, and had a salt water flush yesterday morning. After about 2 hours the headache went away and I had passed all the saltwater. Last night I felt very sick, light headed and really tired.
I woke up today and felt ok so I walked to the store about 2 blocks away to buy some more lemons and felt the need to pass stool. It was not extreme but one of those early warnings you get when you say, got to go within the next half hour.
I got home and had a quick stool and was surprised. I fished some of it out, it was this brown slimy stringy stuff. There was not very much of it, about 5 to 8 oz.
It smelled like gasoline, or some kind of oily tinny smell.
I have been looking at my stools for the past 3 months with intrest and this is the first time I have seen this kind of stuff. Is there any limit to how little MP you can pass? Other posts say that the lighter stuff is newer MP and the black stuff is older MP. So this must have been a small amount of newer stuff.
I have not eaten in 4 days so I don't think it was food. I am doing a GB cleanse tonight so perhaps the ES flush will wash more of this stuff out.