I definately agree with Queen Mercury in that I probably overdid it my first day. I should work up from a much smaller dose. The funny thing it, 2 hours after my second dose today, and the tremors are nearly gone.
They began going away after I had a very large glass of water with lime juice in it, so I also agree with NewGirl about drinking enough.
I don't know if you can get die off during the first day, but I do know of a person on these forums who rather recently tried a parasite
cleanse such as the Wormwood
, clove and walnut husks, and woke up with a very swollen eye! We were trying to figure out if there was a connection, which I'm sure there was.
I also get a headache shortly after I take these herbs and I find myself clenching my teeth.
I wasn't worried about taking a large dose because I figured this is all stuff we use in cooking etc, anyway, so what's the harm...
I need to learn patience!