maybe my ecperiences can help you and maybe not.
- chipped both front teeth at age 12
- root canaled both front teeth at age 12
- darkening front teeth bleach at age 13
- darkening front teeth bleach at age 14
- darkening front teeth bleach at age 15
- darkening front teeth veneered at age 16
- darkening front teeth capped at age 20
- brittle front tooth broken at age 27
- broken front tooth removed at age 27
- temporary partial denture with one front tooth
- removed front tooth replaced by implant at age 28
- other dead front tooth removed at age 29
- implant removed at age 30
- partial denture with 2 front teeth
At age 29, in 2002, I began to reverse the whole dental approach and become healthy from within.
I've since had all my fillings removed and had those other teeth seal thanks to natural remedies.
I did that because I'd like the front 2 teeth to grow back one day and I think they probably will.
I've found about 10 references on the internet of people having had a tooth grow back naturally.
I know how to achieve that and it certainly comes from within and as a result of good health.
Cosmetic dentistry is also available and it's quite popular, but there's real need for it: it doesn't affect your health, only the way you look.
All cosmetic dental procedures bring a small burden to your immune system, yet that is only one side effect and there are also the benefits.
Compared to other procedures, implants are a greater burden and a greater risk because they penetrate the bone marrow.
The toxins from dentistry are real. I know because I've spent so much time and money getting them out of my body after 15 - 20 years of accumulating them.
Best wishes whatever you decide and of course if you want to chat about it just email me.
If you're interested more in my experiences type "Sebastian Reed teeth" in Google.